Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 36 District Fisheries Officer, Chemist & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 28 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Commission invites online application forms for recruitment to 3 posts of Sub Divisional Officer (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) HVS-Class-I in Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana. The breakup of posts is as under.
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
Highlight for HPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 2
- Posting Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years As on 28.10.2016
- Post Name : District Fisheries Officer
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For District Fisheries Officer :
- Sc of recognized university with Zoology as one of the subject and Post Graudate Training in fisheries from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore, Calcutta with 3 years practical experience of Fisheries Development Programme.
- For Chemist :
- Sc. (Chemistry) 1st Class with one year experience in Chemistry Laboratory in Thermal Power Plant. b) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or same subject having qualification in higher degree.
- A Candidate should not below 32 years and not more than 45 years as on 01.07.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Category of Haryana Only.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes and 5 years for general category candidates.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC Category of Haryana : 05 years
- For physically handicapped candidates of Haryana : 10 years
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General /DESM & all reserved categories of other State and Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women candidates. Candidates have to pay the fee through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 28.10.2016 & Send the printout along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 09.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 28.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Printout of Online Application : 09.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 02.11.2016