Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has published advertisement for the post of post graduate teacher, class- III (Non-Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the department of higher education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA. Candidate can view more details on official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 16th August, 2016 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled.
Highlight for HPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
- Total Post: 394 post
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
- Selection Process: Based on interview & merit
- Pay band: 10300-34800/- + 4200/- Grade pay
- Application Fee: view official notification
Educational Qualification for HPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must complete Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent.
Application Fee for HPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- 400 for General/OBC and Rs.100 for ST/SC/OBC candidates of HP through e-challan or e-pay and no fee for Ex-Serviceman / Visually Impaired / Blind of HP.
How to applyfor HPPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can apply online on official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Start date for online application: 27-07-2016
- Last date for online application: 16-08-2016