High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has published advertisement for the post of 561 Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab & Haryana by way of Direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates cab apply online before last date of application 24 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerk (Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab as per details given below.
About High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh:
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common institution for the States of Punjab, Haryana and the Union territory of Chandigarh. Located in the capital city of Chandigarh in the foot hills of Shivalik Range, it was designed by the famous French Architect Le Corbusier and thus boasts of being an architectural marvel. The Court Complex, due to it’s architectural brilliance, is thronged by students of Architecture from all over the world for the study of its design and facets. It is also a popular tourist destination for people visiting Chandigarh. A museum, with a beautiful display of artifacts, rare documents and depictions showcasing how the High Court Building came into being, is also a part of the Punjab and Haryana High Court building premises.
Highlight for High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : 18C/SSSC/PB/2016
- Post Name : Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 561 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3200/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
- Posting Location : Haryana
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates Rs.1000/- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates Rs.500/- For PHC of Punjab (General Rs.500/- & For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Rs.125/-) through Challan.
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 26.09.2016 to 24.10.2016 (Step-I) & 27.10.2016 (Step-II).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2016
- Last Date For Registration of Application (Step-I) : 24.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank : 27.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Application (Step-II) : 27.10.2016