High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the post of 66 Assistant Review Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of application 02 December 2016.candidates can vie more details by following link.
About High Court of Judicature at Allahabad:
By the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat. Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of High Court of North-Western Provinces. The seat of the High Court for the North-Western Provinces was shifted from Agra to Allahabad in 1869 and its designation was altered to ‘the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad’ by a supplementary Letters patent issued on March 11, 1919. The Oudh Chief Court at Lucknow, replacing the Oudh Judicial Commissioner’s Court, was established on November 2, 1925 not by Letters Patent but by the Oudh Civil Courts Act, IV of 1925, enacted by the U.P. Legislature with the previous sanction of the Governor-General to the passing of this Act, as required by the Government of India Act, 1919s. 80-A (3).
Highlight for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Advt No : 01/A.R.O./2016
- Post Name : Assistant Review Officer
- No of Vacancy : 66 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 years as on 01.07.2016
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree and good knowledge of Computer.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Computer Knowledge Test.
- Candidates belongs to General & OBC category have to pay Rs.750/- and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Vacancy :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 11.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.12.2016