Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for the posts of 50 Horticulture Officer, Class-II in Gujarat State Service in the Directors of Horticulture under the Agriculture and Co-Operation Department. Apply Online before 21 November 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Advt No. : 63/2016-17
- Post Name : Horticulture Officer
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 21.11.2016
- Job Location : Gujarat
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Possess post graduate degree or a second class bachelor degree in any branch of Horticulture obtained from any of the Universities.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy :
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 05.11.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.11.2016