High Court of Gujarat has published advertisement for the post of 60 System Officer & System Assistant Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 14-10-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-Organization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42. This high court was established on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999. The Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction on entire state of Gujarat. It has jurisdiction on all district, administrative and other courts in Gujarat This high court is court of records and empowered to punish anyone for contempt of court. Like Union Judiciary, the state judiciary also possesses wide powers, mainly power of judicial review. It also has power to issue various writs to courts and authority under its jurisdiction. It has power of superintendence on all courts under it.
Highlight for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No: RC/1304/2016 (S.O. & S.A.)
- Total Posts: 60 Posts
- Name of Post:
- System Officer: 30
- System Assistant: 30
- Pay Scale:
- System Officer: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,400/-
- System Assistant: Rs. 5,200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- Educational Qualification, age limit & other details will be available after 13th September 2016.
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said post.
- Online application starts from: 15-09-2016
- Last date for online application: 14-10-2016