High Court of Gujarat has published advertisement for the post of 234 English & Gujarati Stenographer in High Court of Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 15 October 2016. The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a total 234 vacancies, on the establishments of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by way of Competitive Examinations, vis-a-vis the various Posts, as arrayed below. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Gujarat High Court:
Came to be established on 1st May, 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharastra and Gujarat. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai, as the first Chief Justice; and Hon’ble Mr. Justice K. T. Desai, Hon’ble Mr. Justice J. M. Shelat, Hon’ble Mr. Justice N. M. Miabhoy and Hon’ble Mr. Justice V. B. Raju as puisne judges adorned the bench. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Old Building High Court of Gujarat Near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Gujarat, India. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16th January, 1999.
Highlight for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : RC/1434/2016 (I)
- Post Name : English & Gujarati Stenographer (Gr-I & II)
- No of Vacancy : 234 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 years as on 14.10.2016
- Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/SEBC Candidates : 05 years
- Women Candidates : 05 years
- Posting Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- The break-up of the total number of vacancies vis-a-vis the various reserved Class/categories, for the different posts/cadres in the various Districts, is annexed hereto at Annexure-“A”, at Page No.16 & 17.
- The High Court reserves its right to adjust/alter the number of vacancies notified.
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- A Candidate applying for English Stenographer Grade-I or Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I, shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years of age and for English Stenographer Grade-II or Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II, shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 15/10/2016 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Stenography Test or Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for All Other candidates through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.10.2016 to 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016