High Court of Gujarat has published advertisement for the post of 60 System Officer & System Assistant in High Court of Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 14 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Recruitment Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling up 30 posts of System Officer, in the Pay-Scale of _.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of _.4,400/- and 30 posts of System Assistant, in the Pay-Scale of _.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of _.1,900/-, plus usual allowances as per the Rules, both the posts belong to Class-III cadre, for the Subordinate Courts of the State, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat, India. It was formed on May 1st 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The first Chief Justice was Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Highlight for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : C/B/1304/2016
- Post Name : System Officer
- No of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
- Post Name : System Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years as on 14.10.2016
- Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Educational Qualification :
- System Officer : B.E./B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA with 55% Marks or M.Sc.(I.T.) with 55% Marks.
- System Assistant : MCA or BCA with 50% Marks or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Information and Technology/Computer Engineering, from Government Institutes,
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Elimination Test (Objective type – Multiple Choice Questions) or Computer Aided Test. The Competitive Examination shall consist of:
- Elimination Test (Objective type – MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Computer Aided Test [100 Marks]
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Examination Fees of_.250/- (plus the usual Bank Charges) and all other Candidates are required to pay Examination Fees of _.500/- (plus the usual Bank Charges). The Candidates shall remit the same in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India using the ‘CASH 3 of 11| P a g e s VOUCHER’ in the Special Format as appended to this Advertisement, from 15/09/2016 to 14/10/2016 during the Bank Working Days and Hours, after duly filling up the same.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 05.09.2016 to 14.10.2016.
Important Date :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.10.2016