Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 120 Veterinary Officer, in Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-II, under Agriculture and Co-Operation Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 16 August 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advertisement No.: 34/2016-17
- Name of Recruiter: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Name of post: Veterinary Officer
- Total posts: 120 posts
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 16.08.2016
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade pay: Rs.4600/-
- Posting Location: Gujarat
Educational Qualification for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates possess a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) or a degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry (BVSc or AH) from any of the Universities.
Application Fee for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order/ Online Payment.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.08.2016 to 16.08.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.08.2016