Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for the posts of 48 Orthopedic Surgeon, Gujarat Heath & Medical Service (Specialist Service) Class-I under Health and Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 02 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : GPSC/114/2016-17
- Post Name : Orthopedic Surgeon
- No of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 02.03.2017
- Job Location : Gujarat
Educational Qualification :
- A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act in india and Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedics of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act in india OR M.S (Orthopaedics) of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
Application Fee :
- General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.02.2017 to 02.03.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.03.2017