Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published advertisement of the post of Superintendent of Fisheries. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 30-07-2016 (01:00 PM).
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- No.: 30/2016-17
- No of the post: 10 posts
- Name of the post: Superintendent of Fisheries
- Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Selection Process: Based on written examination & Interview.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- (Grade pay- Rs. 4600/-)
- Last date of online application: 30-07-2016
Education Qualification for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Graduate degree in Fisheries Science or in Master degree in Science with one of the following principal subject namely (i) Fisheries Resources Management (ii) Aqatic Biology (iii) Mari culture (iv) Post Harvest Technology (v) Marine Science or (vi) Zoology or two years graduate diploma in Fisheries Science.
- 3 years’ experience on the post not below the rank of Fisheries Officer (General).
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can apply online for above said posts before last date of application 30-07-2016. For more details visit at website
- Start date for online apply: 15-07-2016 (01:00 PM)
- Last date of online application: 30-07-2016 (01:00 PM)
- Tentatively Preliminary Exam date: 04-12-2016
- Click here View official advertisement
- Click here for Apply Online
- Click here for View syllabus for Superintendent of Fisheries
- Click here for view List of Required Certificates to be Attached with Application
- Click here for view Recruitment Rules
- Click here for view No Objection Certificate for Government Employees
- Click here for view Disability Certificate
- Click here for view Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Click here for view Parishishta-A