Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published advertisement for the post of Social Welfare Officer GSS, Class-II (Directorate of Scheduled Caste Welfare). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 16-08-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No.: 36 / 2016-17
- Name of Recruiter: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Post Name: Social Welfare Officer
- Total post: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Posting Location: Gujarat
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 16.08.2016
Educational Qualification for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must complete post graduate Degree in Social Work or Rural Study OR Rural Management OR Sociology OR a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Uni. Established and Have about three years’ experience.
Application Fee for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order/ Online Payment.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.08.2016 to 16.08.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.08.2016