Fisheries Department has published advertisement for the post of 10 Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 14 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai has notified the advertisement to recruit the eligible candidates to the following vacant post of Assistant Manager as per the guidelines given below. The candidates who are possessed the prescribed qualifications and age should submit the applications along with self-attested copies of documents.
About Fisheries Department:
The state of Karnataka in South India has a rich diversity of flora and fauna. It has a recorded forest area of 38720 km2 which constitutes 20.19% of the total geographical area of the state. These forests support 25% of the elephant population and 15% of the tiger population of India. Many regions of Karnataka are still unexplored and new species of flora and fauna are still found. The Western Ghats mountains in the western region of Karnataka are a biodiversity hotspot. Two sub-clusters of the Western Ghats, Talacauvery and Kudremukh in Karnataka, are in a tentative list of sites that could be designated as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.  The Bandipur and Nagarahole national parks which fall outside these subclusters were included in the Nilgiri biosphere reserve in 1986, a UNESCO designation.  The state bird and state animal of Karnataka are Indian roller and the Indian elephant respectively. The state tree and state flower are sandalwood (Santalum album) and lotus respectively. Karnataka has more tigers than any other state in India.
Highlight for Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Total Post: 10 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2016)
- SCs, SC(A)s, and STs: 18 to 35 years
- MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: 18 to 32 years
- Others: 18 to 30 years
- Posting Location: Tamilnadu
- Must Possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai or Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as Main subject or Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- General & OBC Candidates Have to pay Rs.250/- & SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in Favour of the Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., Chennai” payable at Chennai.
How to Apply:
- The applicants who are willing to apply, should download the prescribed Application Form and filled up, the duly filled up application form should be submitted along with the self-attested copies of documents, one recent passport size photograph, (to be affixed in the form) and Demand Draft towards the application fee, by post, super-scribing the name of the post and the “category as per the Reservation” to the following address:
- The Managing Director,
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited,
- 167, Poonamallee High Road,
- Chetpet Eco Park Campus,
- Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2016