Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab has published advertisement for the post of 298 Medical Officers (Specialist). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 30 August 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Walk in Interview for 298 (Number of posts may increase or decrease) posts of Medical Officers (Specialist) for the following specialties is scheduled to be held on 03/09/2016 as follows. For details regarding qualification, experience, category wise vacancies, application Form and other instructions, candidates are advised to visit Department website www.pbhealth.gov.in.
Highlight for Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Total Post: 298 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
- Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Posting Location: Punjab
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview Only.
Specialty Wise Vacancies:
- Anaesthesia : 31 Posts
- ENT : 01 Post
- General Surgery : 38 Posts
- Gynaecology : 01 Post
- Medicine : 44 Posts
- Ophthalmology : 03 Posts
- Orthopaedics : 04 Posts
- Paediatrics : 106 Posts
- Psychiatry : 26 Posts
- Radiology : 38 Posts
- Skin & V.D.: 02 Posts
- TB & Chest : 04 Posts
Government of Punjab Recruitment Details:
Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above. The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview. knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In case of Defense Service Personnel, which is a bona fide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016.
Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc. If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MBBS he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 4 marks will be deducted from his MBBS marks. If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MD/MS etc. he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 20 marks will be deducted from his Post Graduation (MD/MS etc.) marks. Candidate which will not bring his original documents will not be interviewed. Experience after MD/MS or Post Graduation will be considered.
- B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India and Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned relevant documents mailed through E-mail at [email protected] on or before 30.08.2016.
Venue of Interview:
- Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No. 0172-2266938.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.08.2016
- Date of Interview: 03.09.2016 at 10:00 AM