Public Health Department of Maharashtra state published Advertisement for the post of 30 Ophthalmic Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 18-07-2016. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
MahaOnline is a unique project that propels Maharashtra’s position in e-Governance initiatives in the country. It integrates the front-end citizen portal with back-end Digi GOV making it the first of its kind on this scale by any state government in India. Online Services Citizens in 10,483 rural and 1336 urban localities are being provided various online services through Common Service Centre’s of MahaOnline. It includes 7/12 extract, Birth and Death Certificate, No-objection certificate, Solvency Certificate etc. Generating Employment MahaOnline is also generating employment in these rural and urban areas, as it is deploying local people to work in Common Service Centre’s. Till date, almost 35000 people are working with such centers and two-time increase in manpower requirement is expected in future.
Highlight for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- No of the post: 30 posts
- Name of the post: Ophthalmic Officer
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years
- Nationality: Indian
- Posting Location: Maharashtra
- Last date for submission of application: 18-07-2016
- Official website: https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Educational Qualification for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Applicant should have 12th pass with Biology and 2 years’ diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant.
Application Fee for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for Backward class candidates through SBI Challan OR Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 through the official website https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.07.2016