Government of Delhi SVBPH Junior Resident Doctor Jobs 2016- Government of Delhi has published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident Doctor in Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital purely on Adhoc Basis for a period of 89 days on Regular Basis through central recruitment by RDHS (West). All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job are eligible to apply before the last date. More details like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date.
Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital on 25.10.2016. The Registration for interview will be done from 09.30 am till 11.00 am on the date of interview. No candidates will be entertained after 11.00 AM. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
Highlight for Government of Delhi SVBPH Recruitment 2016
- Name of post: Junior Resident Doctor
- Name of Organization: Government of Delhi, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
- Total Posts- 01
- Location: Delhi
- Salary- Rs.15600-39100+GP-Rs. 5400/-
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation- 40 years
- Applying candidates must have MBBS from MCI recognized University Registered with Delhi Medical Council
- Applying candidates must have completed rotating internship by the date of interview
How to Apply:
- Applications in the prescribed format with detailed CV, recent passport size photograph and all relevant documents should be addressed to the following address on or before 25th October 2016
- Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
- Last date: 25th October 2016