Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Government of Delhi has published advertisement for the post of 21 Senior Resident Doctor. Walk- in-Interview 02 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & view more details by following link.
Applications are invited for appointment as Senior Resident Doctors in following Deptt. Of this hospital PURELY ON CONTRACT basis for 89 days or till Senior Resident on Regular basis are provided from the Central Pool, whichever is earlier, against vacant/anticipated vacant posts. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form (copy enclosed) along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self-attested) and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 02.06.2017 at 9.30 A.M. Registration for the interview shall be between 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Highlight for Government of Delhi Recruitment:
- Post Name : Senior Resident Doctor
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67700/- (Per Month)
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Application fee : There is no application fee.
Educational Qualification :
- MBBS with P.G. Degree/ Diploma/ DNB, MBBS.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
Age Relaxation :
- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply Government of Delhi Recruitment :
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- The Administrative Block, SGM hospital.
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview : 02.06.2017 at 11:00 AM