District & Session Judge, Kurukshetra has published advertisement for the post of 08 Stenographer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20 May 2017 . Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Highlight for e-Courts Recruitment:
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7440-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per rules
- Job Location : Punjab
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Viva Voce/Interview.
- Application Fee : There is no application fee.
Related: Principle District and Session Judge, Gadag – e-Courts Recruitment – 11 Stenographer Vacancy
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
How to Apply e- Courts Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all Testimonial, certificates & envelop super scribe application for the post of send to The Superintendent office of the District & Session Judge, Kurukshetra on or before 20.05.2017 till 04.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.05.2017