Principal District & Sessions Judge, Adilabad has published advertisement for the post of 06 Junior Assistant. Applications are invited in the prescribed format appended here to for appointment to the posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANTS by Direct Recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad from the eligible candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 31 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About e- Courts:
The e-Courts project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee (Supreme Court of India), with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts.
Highlight for e- Courts Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 34 years As on 01.07.2016
- Posting Location : Adilabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination and Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer operation.
- Must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed (34) years of age as on 01.07.2016. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of BCs, SCs, STs is 5 years. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of candidates of Physically Handicapped is 10 years and the Ex Servicemen are allowed to deduct from their age a period of three years in addition to the length of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces as per Rule 12(1)(c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft in favour of Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad. candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/Ex. Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee.
How to Apply for e- Courts Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all Testimonial & certificates send by Regd. Post/Courier Service to The Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad on or before 31.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.10.2016