Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam has published advertisement for the post of 30 Dredge Cadets & Near Coastal Vessel. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 26 September 2016. Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, requires Dredge Cadets on contract basis and Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating) on contract basis. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Dredging India:
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, or DCI, is an Indian Government undertaking engaged in the business of dredging. It is involved in maintenance dredging, capital dredging, beach nourishment, land reclamation, shallow water dredging, Project Management consultancy and Marine construction. Capital Dredging The process of removing the “virgin” soil to create the designed depth in the water bodies / adjacent to water bodies is called “Capital Dredging”. DCI is having three Cutter Suction Dredgers to meet the capital dredging requirements in the India / Abroad.
Highlight for Dredging India Recruitment 2016
- Advt. No. : 03/2016
- Post Name : Dredge Cadets
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Near Coastal Vessel
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (per month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 25 years
- Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :
- Dredge Cadets : Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Near Coastal Vessel : Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Selection Process :
- The selection is based on Written Test & Personal Interview. The selection is based on performance in Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and Witten Test and Interview for Dredge Cadets Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Online Mode only. SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for Dredging India Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.dredge-india.com from 14.09.2016 to 26.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2016