Here is good news for all the jobless candidates who can easily apply online for the Delhi University Faculty Jobs against 378 Assistant Professor Vacancies in different departments. The Candidates who have been waiting for the latest Teaching Jobs can easily apply online for the DU Recruitment 2017 at the main web portal i.e. www.du.ac.in. candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for Delhi University Recruitment 2017
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 378
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Assistant Professor
|Name of Departments||No. of Posts|
|B.R Ambedkar Research Centre||2|
|Cluster Innovation Centre||2|
|East Asian Studies||5|
|Germanic & Romance Studies||11|
|Institute of Information & Communication||1|
|Library & Information Science||02|
|Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies||10|
|Physics & Astrophysics||17|
|Plant Molecular Biology|
|Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies||5|
Application Fees: Fees for Assistant Professor (if applicable)
- 500/- for General/OBC category.
- No application fee for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwD and all Women Applicants.
- No application fee for the applicants who had already applied for the same position in the department for which the interviews were not conducted for the Advt. No. Estab. IV/256/2015 dated 13.05.2015 of the university.
- A Good academic record from a well-known university with a minimum of 55% marks at the master’s degree level in the relevant subject for the Assistant professor job, The interested candidate must have a first class master degree in the Administration/ Business Management/ in any relevant management related discipline or the candidate must have a first class in the two years full time PGDM.
- In the department of education, where the candidates are applying for the B.Ed or M.Ed, they are required to get the following qualification which includes the NCTE norms for the positions of the Assistant Professor.
- A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks in the area of specialization.
- Postgraduate degree in education (M.Ed/ MA education) with at least 55% marks.
- The age limitation can be checked for the detailed notification on the official website.
- The Candidates will be selected for the assistant professor jobs in Delhi University on the basis of their performance in the written exam, interview, and academic record.
- Starting date for the Online Registration of DU Jobs: 27th January 2017
- Last date for online application to receipt: 16th February 2017
Delhi University Recruitment 2017, 378 Assistant Professor Posts- DU Faculty Jobs Apply Online
The Candidates who are planning to grab this job can apply online for DU University Jobs 2016 and the aspirants are required to submit an online application form before the last date i.e. 16th February 2017. These are the documents that are necessary to get into this job.
- Complete academic records
- Proof of address.
- Original birth certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Official website: http://www.du.ac.in