Central Board of Education issued the notification for CTET February Application From 2017. This is great news for all those who want to establish their career in teaching profession. Every year a huge number of interested candidates register for primary or upper primary teacher, and it is expected that this year, a lot of applicants will apply for the available seats. Candidates can view more details by following link.
CBSE CTET February 2017 Registration
CBSE is India’s Largest Education Board. It is situated in New Delhi. This Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. CBSE is a self-financing body which meets the recurring and non-recurring expenditure.
Highlight for CTET Feb Application Form 2017
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the post: primary or upper primary teacher
- Application Method: Online
- Status: Starting from December 2016
- Registration deadline: January 2017
- Fee: General/OBC Category: Rs. 600/- for Single paper and Rs. 1000/- for both papers & SC/ST/Diff Abled Person: Rs. 300/- for single paper & Rs. 500/- for both paper
- Last date of fee payment: January 2017
- Admit Card: February 2017
- CTET Exam Date: February 2017
- Age limit: no specific age limit
- Selection process: Written test and personal Interview
- Website: www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Examination Fees
|Both Paper I or II||Either Paper I or II||Categories|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 600/-||General / OBC|
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 300/-||SC/ST/PH|
CTET Feb 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for Primary stage must have passed 12th class/ Senior Secondary/ Graduation with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from the recognized university. The applicant applying for Upper Primary Stage should have passed graduation with at least 50% of marks and should have done 1 year B.Ed. from a recognized University or Institute. The age relaxation applies to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
- Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in