Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) has published advertisement for the post of 06 Management Trainee (Civil) on direct recruitment basis. interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 15 October 2015. Candidates can view more details by following link.
CONCOR Recruitment Details:
Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multi modal transport & logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic & international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance & other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in below mentioned field who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
Indian Railway’s strategic initiative to containerize cargo transport put India on the intermodal freight transport map for the first time in 1966. Given India’s size (almost 3,000 kilometers (1,900 mi) from North to South and East to West), rail transport is often a cheaper option for all cargo over medium and long distances, especially if the cost of inter-modal transfers can be reduced. Seeing that containerized multi-modal door-to-door transport provided a solution to this problem, in 1966 Indian Railways entered the market for moving door-to-door domestic cargo in special DSO containers. Although the first ISO container in India had been handled in Kochi as early as 1973, it was not until 1981 that the first ISO container was moved inland by Indian Railways to the country’s first ICD at Bangalore, also managed by the Indian Railways. Expansion of the network to seven ICDs by 1988 saw an increase in container handling capacity, while along the way a strong view emerged that there was a need to set up a separate pro-active organization to promote and manage the growth of containerization in India.
Highlight for CONCOR Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : CON/HR/216/6/01.10.2016
- Post Name : Management Trainee (Civil)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400- 40500/-
- Posting Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any university or institute duly approved by Govt / recognized by AICTE. Candidate should be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
Age Limit :
- 28 years As on 15.10.2015
- Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.1998 both dates inclusive. Age Limit 28 years.
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC : 03 years
- For SC/ST : 05 years
- For PWD : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Online Written Examination.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to Apply for CONCOR Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.concorindia.co.in from 01.10.2016 to 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016