Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has published advertisement for the post of 02 Deputy General Manager & Assistant Manager on Contract Basis. interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 09 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent Officers for the under mentioned posts on contract basis.
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding.
Highlight for CMRL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : CMRL/HR/04/2016
- Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Post Name : General Manager (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.90000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (F & A)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.40000/- (per month)
Apart from the consolidated pay, benefits like Medical and Accident Insurance, LTC will be extended. Increment will be given for the second year based on the performance in the first year.
Educational Qualification :
- General Manager :
- Must be a Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- Assistant Manager :
- Must be a Commerce graduate from a govt. recognized Institute / University. Possession of MBA (Finance) / M. Com or equivalent Post Graduation in Finance is desirable.
Age Limit :
- As on 10.08.2016
- For General Manager : 40 years
- For Assistant Manager : 30 years
- For the above posts, the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Application Fee :
- Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Demand Draft in Favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevent document send to General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 09.09.2016.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 09.09.2016