CGG Project Manager Openings and System Support Associate Openings 2016- Center for Good Governance, Hyderabad has arranged Walk-in-interview to fill the vacant seats for the post of System Support Associate and Project Manager. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date. Candidates can view more details by following link.
CGG was established in 2001 to assist state and national government and its departments to take forward the agenda of Governance Reforms with transparency and accountability and to enable process reengineering for better public service delivery. CGG undertakes action research, policy formulation and innovative policy implementation besides introducing IT tools for citizen centric governance.
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in October, 2001 by the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in collaboration with the Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice, and conducts change management programmes for government departments and agencies to enable successful implementation of their reform agenda. CGG works closely with policy-makers like Ministers, senior officials, management experts, institutions and other stakeholders, especially citizens towards building people centric governance practices.
Highlight for CGG Recruitment 2016
- Name of Post-
- Project Manager
- System Support Associate
- Name of Organization- Center for Good Governance
- Last date- 11th November 2016 and 12th November 2016
- Location- Hyderabad
- Salary- As Per Norms
- Age Limit- As Per Norms
- Age Relaxation- As Per Norms
- Project Manager :
- E./B.Tech/MCA and Master’S Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics
- Age limit: 45 years
- System Support Associate: BCA/B.Sc /B Com and Diploma in Engineering
- Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview at the following address on 11th November 2016 and 12th November 2016
Venue of Interview:
- Centre for Good Governance, Survey No. 91, Near Outer, Ring Road Chowrasta, Gachibowli, Hyderabad