Indian Air force has issued the CASB Hall Ticket 2017 which is available on its official website. Candidates who are enrolled with this examination and now looking for the admit card document online are required to download their respective admit cards available on their web portal www.airmenselection.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for the central government job openings and had applied for this examination are required to download the admit card. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for Central Airmen Selection Board Admit Card 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air force (Central Airmen Selection Board)|
|Name of the Examination||Cloud Access Security Broker Examination|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Starting Date of Examination||1st May 2017|
|Last Examination date||7th June 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
CASB IAF Jobs 2017:
- Indian Air force Police
- Medical Assistant
- Indian Air Force Security
- Automobile Technician
- Ground Training Instructor
CASB IAF Exam 2017:
The authority conducts the exam that is Cloud Access Security Broker Examination starting from the 1st May 2017 and will continue the examination till 7th June 2017. The admit card for the same are available on its official website which is required by the candidate to appear in the exam as the authority will allow only those candidates who come with their admit card. Candidates are required to come at their exam center 1 hour before the exam gets start and has to carry their identity proof and admit card along with them at the time of the examination. To download the admit card, candidate are required to provide the registration details then only he or she is able to download the admit card which is required to download the hall ticket. To select the candidate, the authority will organize the Written Test, Adaptability Test 1, Physical Fitness test and Adaptability Test 2 to get this post.
How to Download CASB Hall Ticket 2017?
- Go to its official website airmenselection.gov.in.
- At the landing page, candidate has to search for the Download Hall Ticket link.
- After finding out the link, candidate has to click on the link which will redirect him or her to the new page.
- In the redirected page, he or she has to enter the login details including the registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the continue/submit icon.
- Clicks on the submit icon, it will automatically display your admit card in front of the screen.
- Download or take the hard copy of the Call Letter and keep it safe as the candidate will require it at the time of the examination.
- Official Website: airmenselection.gov.in