CED Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications for Chartered Accountant posts. Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) published posts for the Chartered Accountant. Link to Official notification is mentioned below or candidate can visit the Official website http://ced.gujarat.gov.in. into download official notification and check further details. Eligible candidates can view notification & more details mentioned below.
The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) is the pioneer organization for Skill & Entrepreneurship Development at Industries Commissioner ate, Government of Gujarat with its Regional Offices at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
Highlights for CED Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Gandhinagar (CED)
- Name of Post: Chartered Accountant
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Location: Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Ahmedabad.
- Date of receipt application: 18-07-2016 (Up to 6:00 pm)
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Experience: 2 years after passing exam.
- Pay scale: 40000/-
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Terms of Appointment: Contract Basis
- Education Qualification: Chartered accountant
- Official Website: http://ced.gujarat.gov.in
Educational Qualification for CED Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Desirable for CED Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- 2 years working experience after the passed CA final examination and article
ship in handling the account.
- Not more than 30 years (Including Age relaxation)
How to apply for CED Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed application format can be downloaded from the website www.ced.gujarat.gov.in along with self-attested copies of relevant credentials at the office address on or before Last date.
- Final Date of receipt application: 18-07-2016 (up to 6:00 pm)