Central Electrochemical Research Institute has published advertisement for the post of 06 Technician Apprentices . Walk-in-interview 14 October 2016. Walk-in-interview will be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 14.10.2016 (Friday) at 09.00 AM for selection of candidates for training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 as per the following requirements. Interested and eligible candidates can view more details by following link.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, established in 1942, is an autonomous Society with the Prime Minister of India as its President. An ensemble of 37 state-of-the-art institutes and 3 distinct units, CSIR is amongst the foremost scientific and industrial research organizations in the world. CSIR’s expertise and experience are embodied in its ~4600 scientists, ~8000 scientific and technical support personnel and ~8000 research students. Having sophisticated infrastructure and scientific and technical manpower, CSIR covers practically the entire spectrum of scientific and industrial R&D of national and international importance. This ranges from aerospace to ocean exploration, micro-electronics to structural and environmental engineering, smart affordable materials to mechatronics, petrochemicals to synthetic biology, and from robotics and micro machines to drugs, pharmaceuticals and energy technology.
Highlight for CECRI Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 12/2016
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7574/- (per month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per rules
- Posting Location : Karaikudi (Tamil nadu)
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, Original & Attested Copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 14.10.2016 at 09.00 AM