CDSCO Delhi Biostatistician Jobs 2016- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Delhi has invited applications invited from experienced and qualified candidates to fill the vacant posts of Biostatistician–cum-Epidemiologist purely contractual basis. Applying candidates having 35 years of age are eligible to apply for this post before its last date. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date.
About CDSCO Delhi:
Under the Drug and Cosmetics Act, the regulation of manufacture, sale and distribution of Drugs is primarily the concern of the State authorities while the Central Authorities are responsible for approval of New Drugs, Clinical Trials in the country, laying down the standards for Drugs, control over the quality of imported Drugs, coordination of the activities of State Drug Control Organisations and providing expert advice with a view of bring about the uniformity in the enforcement of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act.
Drug Controller General of India is responsible for approval of licenses of specified categories of Drugs such as blood and blood products, I. V. Fluids, Vaccine and Sera. Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Head quarter is located at FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi 110002 and functions under the Directorate General of Health Services.
Highlight for CDSCO Delhi Recruitment 2016
- Name of Post: Biostatistician–cum-Epidemiologist
- Name of Organization: Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- Last date: 15th November 2016
- Total Posts: 01
- Location: Delhi
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Duration: 01 Year
- Age Relaxation: As per Norms
- Applying candidates should have Masters Degree in Statistics or Biostatistics.
- Applying candidates should have well versed in the operation of Computer
- 03 years working experience in the field of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Not exceeding 35 years as on the closing date of application
How to Apply:
- Applications in the prescribed format with bio data, recent passport size photograph and all relevant documents should be addressed to the following address on or before 15th November 2016
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi