The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the University GrantsCommission’s (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 results on its official website . The exam was held to determine the eligibility of candidates for the posts assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates can view more details by following link.
CBSE UGC NET Cut Off
Qualifying criteria and cut-off (%) for UGC NET has been decided by CBSE. The cut off percentage is vary for each subject and for JRF, and Assistant Professor. The basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in merit list is already announced. Candidate must obtain following minimum marks NET to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor, separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below.
|Paper and qualifying marks||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
How to check CBSE UGC NET Result?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link for ‘UGC NET July Examination Result 2016’ in the current events section on the left side of the page
- Enter roll number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference