Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL) has published advertisement for the post of 05 IT Manager for its Head Offices and Field Offices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 01 October 2016. Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) invites On-line Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL)from eligible employees working on regular establishment in BSPHCL & its four Subsidiary Companies for appointment on the post of IT Manager. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. The derated capacity comes to just 530 MW. The BSEB was unbundeled on August 2, 2011. Power Finance Corporation was the main consultant for BSEB’s restructuring. BSEB is unbundled into 5 parts namely Bihar State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Generation business), Bihar State Power Transmission Co. Ltd. -BSPTCL (Transmission Business), North Bihar Power Distribution Co. Ltd. & South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (both in distribution business) & Bihar State Power Holding Co. Ltd.(apex holding Company), vide Bihar State Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme, 2012 vide notification 17 dated 30.10.2012. (reference: BERC tariff Order 15.03.2013).
Highlight for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : 07 /2016 (Internal)
- Post Name : Assistant IT Manager
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5500/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 50 years (As on 01.05.2015)
- Posting Location : Bihar
Educational Qualification :
- MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on written Test. Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’. Syllabus is attached as Annexure – A. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Bihar Domicile have to pay Rs. 250/- & Rs. 1000/- for all Others through Online/ Offline by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 15.09.2016 to 01.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Payment through Online : 01.10.2016
- Tentative Date of written Examination : 23.10.2016