Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites application for the post of 2710 Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO(T) on Direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 06 April 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : 12 – 2 / 2016-Rectt.
- Post Name : Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO(T)
- No of Vacancy : 2710 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400 -4050o/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Location : All India
Circle Wise Vacancies :
- Andaman & Nicobar : 13 Posts
- Assam : 166 Posts
- Bihar : 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 56 Posts
- Gujarat : 260 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 53 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir : 84 Posts
- Jharkhand : 45 posts
- Karnataka : 300 Posts
- Kerala : 330 Posts
- Maharashtra : 440 Posts
- North East-I : 91 Posts
- North East-II : 17 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region NTR : 28 Posts
- Odisha : 94 Posts
- Punjab : 163 Posts
- Tamil Nadu : 103 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) : 117 Posts
- Urrtanchal : 10 Posts
- West Bengal : 93 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District : 37 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN.
Age Limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 06.04.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, for OBC Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on through VALID GATE SCORE-2017.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to OC/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates through Online by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
How to Apply BSNL Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may apply Online Through the Website http://www.bsnl.co.in/ from 06.03.2017 to 06.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.04.2017