Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has published advertisement for the post of 60 Process Technician & Utility Operator in Mumbai Refinery. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 16 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise with all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products, invites applications from young, energetic and bright Indian male candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria and other parameters for the following position in Mumbai Refinery.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Corporation operates two large refineries of the country located at Mumbai and Kochi. The company is ranked 358th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. In 1889 during vast industrial development, an important player in the South Asian market was the Burmah Oil Company. Though incorporated in Scotland in 1886, the company grew out of the enterprises of the Chef Rohit Oil Company, which had been formed in 1871 to refine crude oil produced from primitive hand dug wells in Upper Burma. In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum Company (India) started cooperation with Burma oil company. This alliance led to the formation of Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited. Burmah Shell began its operations with import and marketing of Kerosene.
Highlight for BPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Process Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13800-41000/-
- Post Name : Utility Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13800-41000/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Process Technician :
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute of repute with First Class (60%). (Relaxable up to 50% for SC/ST Candidates) and withone year of experience in Oil Refining / PeFirst Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Utility Operator :
- First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- Number of posts and reservations mentioned above are indicative and may increase or decrease at the absolute discretion of the Corporation. UR-Un reserved, SC-Schedule Caste, ST-Schedule tribe, OBC (NCL) – Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer).
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years (As on 01.10.2016)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.10.2016 for General candidates, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates against the indicative reserved post.
- PWDs with degree of disability not less than 40% will be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST category and up to 13 years for PWDs belonging to OBC category).
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 will be given age relaxation up to 5 years.
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen would be as per applicable Govt. guidelines.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) Candidates : 3 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Selection will be made on written test and Skill Assessment test.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible candidates may apply online from 1.10.2016 onwards to 16.10.2016 end of day through the link available on www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. However, Corporation reserves the right to modify the process if required.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 16.10.2016