Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) has published advertisement for the post of Executive Assistant (IT) on contract basis. interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Executive Assistant (IT) on “contract basis” only. The maximum age limit for the posts is 40 years.
Highlight for BMRC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : BMRCL/ 486/ADM/2016/PRJ-IT
- Post Name : Executive Assistant (IT)
- Total Post: 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per BMRC rules
- Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification :
- Any degree from a recognized University (preferably Commerce Graduate).
Selection Process :
- Selection will be through Interview.
- Candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview followed by skill test as and when called, at their own cost.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply for BMRC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 26.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2016