Bharat Electronics Limited has published advertisement for the post of 19 Contract Engineers. Walk-in-Interview 06 October 2016. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science and Civil Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year for its Machilipatnam Unit. a) Candidates can view more details by following link.
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades. From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in association with CSF, France (now, Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.
Highlight for BEL Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Contract Engineers
- No. of Vacancies : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21000-30000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 25 years As on 01.10.2016
- Posting Location : Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- E /B.Tech in Civil/Computer Science/Mechanical/Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognized institute.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be through Interview.
- The mode of the selection is Walk-in selection process.
- Candidates who attend the selection process along with application and below mentioned documents will be allowed for written examination / interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
- The written test will consist of objective type questions from engineering subjects in respective discipline / specialization.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application form & Self attested document at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- V.P. Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Kanuru, Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 06.10.2016