Bharat Electronics Limited has published advertisement for the post of 04 Contract Engineers. Walk-in-Interview 20 & 21 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Bharat Electronics Ltd. a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company is holding WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Civil Engineers, on ‘Contract Basis’ for a period of one year (subject to further extension) for civil construction work at customer location at Port Blair/Shillong /Kharagpur.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India. U On 1 April 2016, BEL’s order book was estimated to be around Rs.300 billion. BEL Optronic Devices Ltd. is a subsidiary company of BEL and is a public sector undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. It was founded in 1990 with the aim of conducting research, development and manufacture of image intensifier tubes and associated high voltage power supply units for use in military, security and commercial systems. The company is headquartered in Pune and earned aggregated revenue of ₹516 million (US$7.7 million) during the fiscal year 2007
Highlight for BEL Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Contract Engineers
- No of Vacancies : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit :
- For General : 28 years
- For OBC : 31 years
- For SC/ST : 33 years
- Posting Location : Andaman & Nikobar & West Bengal
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.TECH (Civil) with First Class for General/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST 1 to 2 years experience in project management, on site civil construction work will be preferred.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be Made On Through Interview.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with bio-data, original & Attested Copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview :
- J Hotel, Aberdeen Bazaar Port Blair & The Peerless Inn, 12 J N Road New market, Kolkata.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 20 & 21.10.2016 at 09.00 AM