Balmer Lawrie has published advertisement for the post of Deputy Manager (HR) on Contract Basis at Corporate Human Resources, Kolkata. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 12 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Balmer Lawrie:
Founded by two Scotsmen, George Stephen Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 149 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 2895 crores and a profit of Rs. 234 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 149 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment Details:
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses. The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc. The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in the Junior Management level in our Corporate Human Resources Department as per details given below:
Highlight for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Deputy Manager (HR)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 28.09.2016
- Posting Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Educational Qualification :
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma (MBA/Equivalent).
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Written Test/ Interview & Group Discussion.
- The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 28th September, 2016.
- Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification & performance.
- Since it is a single post being advertised, reservation is not applicable for this post.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website balmerlawrie.com on or before 24.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 12.10.2016