Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 748 Assistant Executive Engineer Various Engineering Services. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 21 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Andhra Pradesh PSC:
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Highlight for APSPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No.: 06/2016
- Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
- Total Posts: 748 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37100-91450/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (as on 01.07 2016)
- Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Posting Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Must possess a Bachelor‟s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections “A‟ and “B‟ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in from 18.08.2016 to 21.09.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.09.2016