Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published application for the post of Inspector of Legal Metrology, Preservation Officer, Lecturer in Graphics, Director of Economics & Statistics posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 30-07-2016.
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Highlight for APSC Recruitment 2016:
- Number of posts: 22 posts
- Name of posts:
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: 19
- Preservation Officer: 01
- Lecturer in Graphics: 01
- Director of Economics & Statistics: 01
- Age Limit: view official notification
- Pay Scale: view official notification
- Selection Process: Based on written exam & interview
- Last date of application: 30-07-2016
- Official website: www.apsc.nic.in
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2016:
- Inspector of Legal Metrology:
- A candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or in Engineering.
- Preservation Officer:
- Graduate in Arts/Science preferably Major in History/Chemistry from a University or Institution recognized by the Govt.
- Diploma in two courses in “Care and Conservation” of books/Manuscripts from a recognized Institute/University.
- Certificate in Archives Administration or Record management, preferably Archives Administration from a recognized Institute/University.
- Lecturer in Graphics:
- At least 55% marks in Master of Fine Arts in Graphics from a recognized University and as per Norms set up by G.U / U.G.C preference should be given to those who qualified in U.G.C NET or SLET.
- Director of Economics & Statistics:
- least 2nd class Master Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2016:
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: 21 to 43 years
- Preservation Officer: 21 to 43 years
- Lecturer in Graphics: 21 to 43 years
- Director of Economics & Statistics: 35 to 45 years
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can apply online for above said post before last date of application.
- Advertisement No.: 07/2016
- Last date for online application: 30-07-2016