Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) is going to organize the written exam for the selection of the applicants for the various positions of AAO, assistant manager, junior manager etc in the state government department of the state of Assam. The candidates who will be selected in the written test will be called for the interview, which will be the next level of the selection process and the APDCL admit card 2017 can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for APDCL Admit Card 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
- Name of the exam: APDCL recruitment exam 2017
- Date of the exam: will be available soon
- Date of release of admit card: will be available soon
- Declaration of Result date: will be released soon
- Official site: apdcl.gov.in
APDCL assistant manager exam pattern 2017:
- We are providing the required information about the APDCL recruitment 2017 for the post of AAO, Assistant manager, junior manager in this article. The candidates should check the details from the official website of the department which is given in this article.
- The question paper will have 150 MCQ (for Paper-I) / 100 (for Paper – II) multiple choice questions.
- Evaluation pattern: The correct answer will be given one mark each and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Date of the release of admit card: Will be available soon
- Date of the written exam: Will be available soon
How to download APDCL junior assistant call letter?
- Candidates should open the admit card link
- Enter your name and registration number
- The APDCL admit card 2017 will appear on the computer screen
- The clear prints out of APDCL hall ticket should be taken.
- Official website: www.apdcl.gov.in