Andhra Pradesh has published advertisement for various post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application September 2016. Candidates need to wait for the process starts. Before register your name please check eligibility criteria from official site apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
The study of history reveals that major portion of the southern India (Dakshina Padham) was extended by Andhra region. Several dynasties ruled over this part of the country.
Highlights for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: District Selection Committee, Andhra Pradesh
- Total Posts: 22184 posts
- Post Name:
- Secondary Grade Teacher
- Language Pandits
- PET (Physical Education Teacher)
- Physical Director
- School Assistant
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Age limit: more than 18 years
- Application mode: online mode
- Last date of submit an application form: September,2016
Educational Qualification for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates need to clear B.Ed. degree from recognized board of university.
Selection Process for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Based on written exam & personal interview
How to apply for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can visit official website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Search “AP DSC Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online & Fill up form.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: September, 2016
- Last Date for submit Application Form: September, 2016
- Admit card status: October,2016
- Exam date: November,2016
- Official website: http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in