State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has published advertisement for the post of 494 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications) (Men & Women). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 01 October 2016.candidates can view more details by following link.
AP Police Recruitment Details:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (herein after referred as SLPRB, A.P.) invites application through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (recruitment.appolice.gov.in) from 07-09-2016 at 1000 hours to 01-10-2016 at 1700 hours for the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment. The Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test is likely to be held in the first week of October, 2016. The Final Written Examination is likely to be held in the first week of November, 2016.
Highlight for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 246 /R&T/Rect.2/2016
- Post Name : Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communication) (Men & Women)
- Total Posts: 494 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years (as on 01.07.2016)
- Age Relaxation : OBC/SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- Posting Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :
- SSC and must possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic Mechanic or Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance or Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics or Electrician.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination. The final selection of the candidates will be made strictly on relative merit, as obtained by them based on their score in the written examination (200 marks) for the candidates who qualified in Physical Efficiency Test. The provision of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitment) Order, 1975”, the rule of reservation to local candidates is not applicable”.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website recruitment.appolice.gov.in from 07.09.2016 to 01.10.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.10.2016