State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has published advertisement for the post of 707 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 24 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (herein after referred as SLPRB, A.P.) invites application through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (recruitment.appolice.gov.in) from 23-09-2016 at 1000 hours to 24-10-2016 at 1700 hours for the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
AP Police Recruitment Details:
The Candidate will be required to submit (Upload) a copy of photo, signature and community certificate (for BC/SC/ST candidates) while submitting Online Application Form. The Preliminary Written Test will be held on 27.11.2016( Sunday) Paper-I from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM (3 hours) and Paper-II from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM on the same day. The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket from the website 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test.
About AP Police:
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment board came into existence with effect from 10th September, 1985, vide G.O.Ms.No.459,Home(Police.C)Department, dated: 10-09-1985, headed by in the rank of Inspector General of Police and designated as Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board ( SLPRB), (SLPRB), toplan and implement effective recruitment procedure and also for timely recruitment of all the direct recruitment of non-gazetted posts in the Police Department including the posts of Station Fire Officers & Firemen in the A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department; Sub-Inspectors & Constables in Special Protection Force, Deputy Jailor, Asst. Matron & Warder (Male/Female) in the Prisons Department and the posts of Addl. Public Prosecutors, Grade-II & Asst. Public Prosecutors in A.P. State Prosecution Services.
Highlight for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016
- Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Post Name : Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women)
- No. of Vacancies : 686 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28940-78910/-
- Post Name : Deputy Jailor
- No. of Vacancies : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26600-77030/-
- Post Name : Assistant Matron
- No. of Vacancies : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26600-77030/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination.
Educational Qualification :
- Degree awarded by any university in India. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
- For Sub Inspector of Police : 21 to 27 years
- For Deputy Jailor : 21 to 30 years
- For Assistant Matron : 21 to 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 300/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website recruitment.appolice.gov.in from 23.09.2016 to 24.10.2016.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.10.2016