State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh had published advertisement for the post of 159 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (Mechanics & Drivers) Police Constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 13 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
AP Police Recruitment Details:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (herein after referred as SLPRB, A.P.) invites application through online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (recruitment.appolice.gov.in) from 13-09-2016 at 1000 hours to 13-10-2016 at 1700 hours for the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment. The Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test is likely to be held in the third week of October, 2016. The Final Written Examination is likely to be held in the third week of November, 2016.
Highlight for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 247/R&T/Rect.2/2016
- Post Name : Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men)
- No. of Vacancies : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16400-49870/-
- Post Name : Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men)
- No. of Vacancies : 134 Posts
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) : 18 to 22 years
- For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) : 18 to 25 years
- Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :
- SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor Vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter or Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the State Board of Intermediate Education.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply for AP Police recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website recruitment.appolice.gov.in from 13.09.2016 to 13.10.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.10.2016