Anna University has declared 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 6th 7th 8th Semester Results 2016 Name Wise on online official web site at coe1.annauniv.edu, coe2.annauniv.edu. Recently one of the most famous university of India has took various examination of UG & PG course such as B.E, B.Tech, ME, MBA ,MCA, etc. Examination has been taken all over the state across various centers. To get the latest news on declaration of Anna university revaluation results 2016, students are requested to visit official website of the university. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlights of Anna University Result 2016:
- University Name: Anna University
- Examination Name: Summer Exam 16
- Various Courses: E, B.Tech, ME, MBA, MCA, M.com, MA, BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc
- Examination Date: April/May 2016
- Result status: Available soon
- Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Official Website : http://coe1.annauniv.edu or http://coe2.annauniv.edu
Anna University Revaluation Results 2016:
Anna University is very popular and well-known university of Country. It was founded in existence in the 1978, 4th September. University provides quality education in the field of Engineering, allied science, technology, etc. Along with this course, it also promotes research and disseminating knowledge. Anna University is the integration of two well-known university of Madras. As per the various survey it is most tech savvy university in India, all the major updates are being declared on their site coe1.annauniv.edu. Candidate has to open student portal and can access various results such as remedial, regular and external. Students can also access their Anna University Result as per like 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year. Candidates have to enter details in official web portal such as DOB, Roll number and name of the educational course. By entering above mentioned details one can check their performance in examination.
How to download Anna University Result 2016:
- Visit official site of Anna University
- At the site, look for the “Result” link and click on.
- Link will show you various results as per courses as per semester wise .
- Select your related course and then enter details like Name, Roll Number and DOB etc.
- Then after Click on “Submit” Button to get the result and your marks.
- Your result will display on your screen.
- Keep the copy of your result for future reference