The Anna University of Chennai has invited the application forms for the Anna University Chennai Admission 2017 for the filling up of the available seats related to the different UG and PG programs. All the applicants those who are interested for the Anna University can apply by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.annauniv.edu. or more details related to the Anna University Application form 2017 applicants are suggested to refer the information provided below.
Highlight for Anna University Admission 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Anna University, Chennai
- Announcement About: Anna University Admission Process
Courses Offered by University:
|Science||M.Sc. (5 years integrated program), (2 years integrated program), M.Sc. in Computer Science|
|Computer Application||BCA/ MCA|
|Engineering/ Technology||B.Tech/ M.Tech|
Anna University Important Dates:
|Course||Starting date for the submission of application form||The Last Date for the submission of application form|
|B.Tech||15th April 2017||31st May 2017|
|B.Arch.||6th May 2017||26th May 2017|
|M.Tech||2nd May 2017||21st May 2017|
|MBA||2nd May 2017||21st May 2017|
|M.Sc.||19th April 2017||8th May 2017|
|M.Phil.||19th April 2017||8th May 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Admission 2017-18:
For taking the admission in the different programs, applicants must fulfil some of the eligibility criteria which are provided as follow:
- UG programs: Applicants must have passed higher secondary (10+2) from the authorized board
- PG programs: Applicants must have possessed the bachelor degree from the authorized university.
- programs: Applicants must have possessed the UG and PG degree from the authorized university
- The selection process of the candidates for the admission in the university will be done on the basis of their score achieved in the entrance exam. It will also consider another counselling process. The entrance exam will be TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).
Certificates required at time of counselling process:
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, MBC & DNC, SCA, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/ digitally signed e-Certificate)
How to apply for the Admission Process?
- Visit the official website of Anna University
- Click on the academic link and read all the details related to the courses
- Fill the application form with proper information
- Then submit the application form
- Make the payment of application form
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Official Website: annauniv.edu