Air India Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Supervisor, good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government job recruitment and who are working hard to get government job as Air India South Region has published recruitment for Assistant Supervisor. Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates who are interested for the Assistant Supervisor Posts can apply.
It is the right time for the candidates who have completed their graduation and looking for government job. It is the right time to set their career.
About Air India Limited:
Air India celebrated World Environment Day highlighting the theme: “SWACHH BHARAT IS A SWASTH BHARAT”, in sync with Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for “Swachh Bharat – A Clean India”. Air India had the honour of being the first airline to start commercial operations from the recently opened Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport at Durgapur with a flight connecting Kolkata to Durgapur and back. The inaugural flight was operated by Alliance Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. Following the earthquake in Nepal, Air India announced fare reductions, waiver of cancellation and refund charges and operated additional flights to/from Kathmandu to fly out stranded people. New flight between Bengaluru and Puducherry with an ATR aircraft. Introduction of a direct flight to connect Visakhapatnam to Port Blair. Air India operated all women crew flights to celebrate the occasion of International Women’s Day besides various events on the ground. History repeated itself as the Delhi-Melbourne flight was operated by two of the same cockpit crew who had operated the world’s first All Women Crew flight 30 years ago in 1985.
Highlights for Assistant Supervisor:
- Name of the Post: Assistant Supervisor:
- Pay Scale: 15180/month
- Location: Hyderabad, Banglore, Chennai, Cochin
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. (No Fees for Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST communities)
No of Vacancies:
- Hyderabad: 16 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04, GEN-09)
- Banglore: 04 (SC-NIL, ST-NIL, OBC-01, GEN-03)
- Chennai: 04 (SC-NIL, ST-NIL, OBC-01, GEN-03)
- Cochin: 01 (SC-NIL, ST-NIL, OBC-NIL, GEN-01)
Educational Qualification as on 1st August, 2016:
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university and diploma in Computer Applications or Certificate course of minimum 1-year duration.
- B.Sc./B.Com/BE/B.Tech graduates along with having computer application course of minimum one-year duration are also eligible to apply.
- For General Candidates: 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: 36 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 38 Years
How to apply:
- Candidates meeting the legibility criteria, can apply on prescribed format duly filled in Hindi or English along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 31-10-2016
- The General Manager (Engineering), Air India Engineering Services Limited, MRO Complex, Near RGIA Gate No. 3, Shamshad, Hyderabad-500409