Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has published advertisement for the post 160 Store Agents & Handyman. Walk-in-Interview 13 & 14 October 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can view more details by following link.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated for the following position for ground duties at Cabin Bond Stores, MMD, New Delhi the following table on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company – AIATSL, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
About Air India Limited:
Air India celebrated World Environment Day highlighting the theme: “SWACHH BHARAT IS A SWASTH BHARAT”, in sync with Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for “Swachh Bharat – A Clean India”. Air India had the honour of being the first airline to start commercial operations from the recently opened Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport at Durgapur with a flight connecting Kolkata to Durgapur and back. The inaugural flight was operated by Alliance Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. Following the earthquake in Nepal, Air India announced fare reductions, waiver of cancellation and refund charges and operated additional flights to/from Kathmandu to fly out stranded people. New flight between Bengaluru and Puducherry with an ATR aircraft. Introduction of a direct flight to connect Visakhapatnam to Port Blair. Air India operated all women crew flights to celebrate the occasion of International Women’s Day besides various events on the ground. History repeated itself as the Delhi-Melbourne flight was operated by two of the same cockpit crew who had operated the world’s first All Women Crew flight 30 years ago in 1985.
Highlight for BSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Store Agents
- No. of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14610/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Handyman
- No. of Vacancy : 95 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11040/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- Store Agents :
- Graduate in any discipline/faculty. MSCIT / CCC or equivalent Government approved certificate course in IT, Knowledge of typing will be given preference.
- Handyman :
- 10th Pass from Recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.09.2016
- For General Candidates : 30 years
- For OBC Candidates : 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 35 years
Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen: As per Government guidelines)
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for Experienced candidates will be given an age relaxation to the extent of their experience more than that specified for the post as detailed in 2(i).
Application Fee :
- Candidates Have to Pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited”, payable at Delhi.
Selection Process: Will comprise of :
- Group Discussion
- Screening Process
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Note : The candidates are required to appear for Selection Process formally dressed.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of interview .
Venue of Interview :
- Office of the Deputy General Manager-MM Materials, Management Deptt GSD Building, IGIA T2-110037, New Delhi.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 13 & 14.10.2016 at 09:00 A.M to 12.00 P.M