Airline Allied Services Limited has published advertisement for the post of 20 Customer Service Agents. Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian nationals to join us as Customer Service Agents, on a fixed-term contract, for a period of 2-3 years in four stations of Northern Region, the details of which are as under: Walk-in-Interview 13 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Air India Limited:
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India and is a subsidiary of Indian Airlines. Established in 1983, the company provides support services to Indian Airlines such as air transport services and manage airplane purchase, lease and sale transactions. As a subsidiary of Indian Airlines, AASL also provides air transport services under the name “Alliance Air”. AACL is headquartered in New Delhi.
Highlight for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Customer Service Agents
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/13000/14000/15000/- (Per month)
- Posting Location : All India
Educational Qualification for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates would be required to have minimum one year experience of airlines/reputed travel agency or diploma from IATA/Recognized training institute in ticketing/reservation/ sales (Aviation).
- In addition, candidate should possess computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel in particular.
Age Limitfor Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 :
- As on 01.09.2016
- For General Candidates : 18 to 25 years
- For OBC Candidates : 18 to 28 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 18 to 30 years
Application Fee :
- Candidates Have to Pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Ltd.”, payable at Delhi
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of interview .
Venue of Interview :
- Given As per notification.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 13.10.2016 at 09:00 A.M to 12.00 P.M