Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has published advertisement for the post of 280 Graduate Engineer Trainee (AME). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online Before last date of online application 30 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Air India:
Air India celebrated World Environment Day highlighting the theme: “SWACHH BHARAT IS A SWASTH BHARAT”, in sync with Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for “Swachh Bharat – A Clean India”. Air India had the honour of being the first airline to start commercial operations from the recently opened Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport at Durgapur with a flight connecting Kolkata to Durgapur and back. The inaugural flight was operated by Alliance Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. Following the earthquake in Nepal, Air India announced fare reductions, waiver of cancellation and refund charges and operated additional flights to/from Kathmandu to fly out stranded people. New flight between Bengaluru and Puducherry with an ATR aircraft. Introduction of a direct flight to connect Visakhapatnam to Port Blair. From April 3-9 and on 14th, Air India operated a total of 19 flights between Djibouti and Sana’a to bring out 3614 evacuees out of Sana’a. Air India evacuated more than 50 per cent of the total evacuees. Air India operated all women crew flights to celebrate the occasion of International Women’s Day besides various events on the ground. History repeated itself as the Delhi-Melbourne flight was operated by two of the same cockpit crew who had operated the world’s first All Women Crew flight 30 years ago in 1985.
Highlight for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- No. of Posts: 280 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
- Posting Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication with valid GATE Score of 80% & Higher.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2016
- For General : 28 years
- For O.B.C. : 31 years
- For SC/ST : 33 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- through SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://airindia.in from 08.08.2016 to 30.09.2016 & Send Hard copy of Online Application along with all testimonial to the Post Box No-12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002 on or before 15.10.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application : 15.10.2016